We provide a Catholic education promoting the academic, physical, spiritual and social development of each child. We do this through a stimulating environment and a broad and balanced curriculum.
We achieve this by;
- Encouraging compassion, care and respect through our shared faith and belief in the Gospel values.
- Nurturing the child’s spirituality through prayer and worship.
- Developing the pupil's individual talents.
- Encouraging the pupils to do their best.
- Promoting family involvement in our school.
- Valuing each child’s individuality.
Our school is part of the National Catholic Education System, and functions in partnership with the Diocese of Arundel & Brighton and West Sussex Local Education Authority, offering education to children from 4-11 years of age.